It is one of those days... Days when I spend hours thinking why I do certain things the way I do. Introspection. In fact, there have been times when I think why I think about all that I do! :D Crazy, I know. But unfortunately, I do it. And not even once have I got an answer that convinces me so much that I needn't think again. I just stop thinking once I have some other work for my brain. Its dangerous when I let my brain idle. Makes me go crazy! (I know, crazier is what is supposed to be there. But,, let me think about it ;) )
Thinking brings in confusion rather than clarity, trust me! Sometimes, it is better that our actions are impulsive. Impulsive, I am one, most of the times. When I'm not one, I'll be this confused oh-my-god character who worries too much.
Right now, I'm in non-impulsive mode. Oh-my-God! :'( I wish decisions had an undo button. Life would have been just Awesome! Sometimes small decisions change your life so much that you can never get back although you want to badly! I hate this! Grrr...
Now I'm wondering if I should post this. And the decision will be made, in a minute. And tada!!! You know my decision ;)
P.S. : I can undo this one! :P
Mind over Batter
13 years ago
1 comment:
LOL
Post a Comment